Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Too Cute

I love to hear the things that come out of my kids' mouths...

Brower's new saying is "No not" - Brower, don't do that, you will get hurt. Brower's response- "No not" Everything is "No not" and "Ah man"

Brower has had a hard time with Chad being out of town so much. When he wakes up in the morning, he always calls for Daddy. On morning while Chad was gone I went in to get Brower out of bed. When I opened the door he said "No mommy, daddy!" So I closed the door and left him there. 5 minutes later he called Daddy again. I went in again and he said "No mommy, daddy". I said "Daddy is not here Brower". He said "Oh, poopy pants!"

The other day I took the kids to Nordstrom for a very quick shopping trip. When we got there, Kate said "Mommy, can we ride the alligator (elevator) up in this store?"

I'm sure I'll be able to keep adding to this list. They are so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment