Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here it goes...

Well, I have been talking about starting a blog for about a year and I finally did it! I am on the computer so often, I thought this would be a great way for me document my everyday life (since I don't do it any other way!). I have been terrible about writing things in my kids baby books, so this blog is really for them. It is to write the funny things they say and do, post pictures and to document the memories we make together as a family
Just a few days ago Brower started calling me "mommy" instead of "momma". Hearing him say that hit me so hard and made me realize how fast he is growing up. I felt like calling me "momma" was the last baby thing he did, now he is a toddler. Wow, my baby is almost two!

Kate is so proud to be 4! Everything that she can do now is "because she is 4". She can reach the sink to wash her hands all by herself, turn the T.V. on, open a heavy door, dribble a soccer ball ...all of these things because she is 4! Really cute. The one thing she did not like about turning 4 was that she had to get shots. "She did great at the doctor" (her words to Chad) while getting her shots. We met Chad at Bear Rock (Kate's choice) for lunch. While Chad was ordering our lunch, I asked Kate where we should sit. "How about a caboose, Mommy?" It took me a moment to realize she wanted to sit in a booth. Chad and I had to just smile at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment