Friday, January 16, 2009

Mommy, pray to God

I love the faith and innocence of a 4 year old. This morning Kate had a bug bite on her lower back (she kept calling it her bottom) that itched really bad. She kept scratching it to the point that it was almost bleeding. It was time to leave for school this morning and her "bottom" was still hurting. I tried putting some cream on it to make it stop itching, but she was still complaining about it. After a few minutes, she turned to me and said "Mommy, will you pray to God that my bottom would feel better?" So I sat with her and prayed to God that her bottom would feel better. When Chad came home tonight, we were talking about her day. I asked her if her bottom felt better and she said "Yes, mommy, God made it all better. God will make things better if we pray to him." So precious!

Brower was on his way to take a nap today so he was telling Kate "night night". He started blowing her kisses and said wove wou (love you). The first time he said I love you...and said it to his big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment