Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 1st Day of Spring!

Today is the 1st day of spring. One of the local Italian ice places was offering free Italian ice to all of it's customers. We headed over there after dinner for the kids to get a treat. Kate was thrilled to hear that she was Italian and that she was going to eat Italian ice. We all enjoyed our Italian ice, but it was a little chilly for the first day of Spring.
When we got home, I told the kids they needed to brush their teeth to get all the sugar out. Kate informed me that the dentist told her she had to brush her teeth really well and not to eat a lot of candy or her teeth would rot and fall out. She then told me that Anna Marie (her 6 year old cousin) ate lots and lots of candy and that is why her teeth fell out!- Note to self...be careful what I tell my four year old, she takes thinks very literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment